Friday, January 10, 2014

Disappointment

So it's Friday and I'm home. I haven't heard from Ben so no surprise there.  I really wanted to go to the dance and concert event because one of the bands looked interesting and I have heard some of there songs before but he probably thinks it's okay to miss tonight because they have one every month.  Still, for being a self proclaimed romantic he hasn't really done anything over the top romantic for me.  All we really do is go to dinner which is what I do with other guys when I would go out with then and maybe a movie afterwards.  At this point, he is kind of like the rest of the guys I've gone out with.  However the only things we did that was different was when we went to the comedy club (which was our first official date) and more recently the Christmas lights.  Thinking about it, the only thing that I would say that he has done that was romantic for me was wait in line at Comic Con to get a picture of Tyler H. who plays Derek Hall on MTV's Teen Wolf so that was sweet of him.  I was looking forward to tonight but it's going to be a disappointment night. :(

For some reason the universe won't let me move on from my stupid ex!!! Today when I was checking my e-mails there was one spam mail and it was from him, well kind of.  I'm pretty sure it's one of those hacked/spam e-mails, either for some sort if vitamin or sex pill because that has happened before.  This one said in the subject header "How are you XXX(my username)."  So I don't think he actually sent it, nor do I think he wants to know how I'm doing.  I don't open those e-mails because I don't want to get a virus on my computer.  I haven't heard from him in years and if he wanted to send me a message, it would probably be through social media and I think he's married now so he would def. not want to talk to me and nor do I want to talk to him.  I wish I could just forget about him but I can't when I keep getting stupid hacked/spam e-mails from him.  I wish he would delete me from his account or deactivate his account because I'm pretty sure it's been hacked and the reason why I keep getting unwanted e-mails from him.  I'm trying to move on from him like he has but the universe just won't let me. :/

This day has been such a disappointment, first the e-mail from my ex and then Ben not wanting to go to the museum dance/concert by not messaging me.  At least right now there's free HBO on TV so that helps ease the pain.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment