Monday, February 9, 2015

The Gym

I went to the gym on Ben's birthday. It's also the weekend so I am also trying to go every week. I even went last week and ripped a photo of my ex afterwards. That's my goal, to go to the gym every week and rip a picture of my ex until all of them are ripped. They also returned the camera my ex gave me, really, not a penny for it?! Oh well, maybe I can find another website who will buy it.

Going to the gym does help me finish my homework earlier, so that's a plus. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to go this week. I am going to try for Friday and hopefully take a yoga class but I need to finish my homework earlier for my Saturday class, even though homework isn't due before class on Saturday, which is 7AM. But it would be nice to have it done earlier instead of staying up all Friday to finish it. I was going to go to yoga last Friday but I was pooped out from work that day and just wanted to sleep when I got home. 

While I was at the gym, Omar somehow popped into my mind. It was just a flashback but I quickly shook it out of my head. I don't know what trigger it but hopefully it won't happen any more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment