Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bad News

So I didn't pass my CSET. I don't know what I am going to do next term. I almost passed a subtest. I got a 217/220, so that really sucked. I had Ben texted me my results. Had we been together in person to look at my results, I'd probably been an emotional wreck. So now I get sad when I see my school's logo at any moment. And to add to the bad week I was already having my sinuses became worse by yesterday, which was Valentine's Day.

So once again Ben and I did not have a Valentine's Day together. This year I was the reason. I have a raspy voice, sore throat, and a stuffy nose. I probably could of gone out last night but my sinuses would ruined the romance. I felt bad for Ben but he understood and just wants me to get better. I wonder what Ben had plan since it was suppose to be s surprise. At least the next time we go out there wont be as many people because of Valentine's Day crowd rush. On Friday, he kind of gave me a hint by asking me, "You like to paint your nails a lot right?' So my guess was a nail polish set, like the Hello Kitty Sephora set. He did want to get me this top where you can put cell phone on the side but I told him how it can cause cancer. Then yesterday he texted me a sneak peek of my Valentine's Day present. I think it is the Hello Kitty nail art book. Aw, he knows I like to paint my nails.

I also got a check yesterday for $187. I kind of want to cash it and buy a tablet because I saw them on sale at Costco. I also still need to put a picture in his apple frame. Now that Valentine's Day is over, maybe I can find a cute heart box on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment