Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Night

Ben invited me to dinner tonight. He remembered. I remembered last week he wanted to hang out on Monday but I thought he had forgotten. I also thought he might be mad because I didn't really talk to him on his birthday or invite him out. I told him I wasn't sure if I was going to or not. I am pretty tired and I have work tomorrow. I don't want to ruin the dinner being tired and having to leave earlier. I also want to wrap all his presents and I still need to put a picture in his apple picture frame.

Ben also said to keep Saturday night free too. I don't know what he is planning, I am curious but I don't want to get my hopes up. I also have school in the morning and I don't know what I am going to say to my parents when they see me getting ready to go out. I also don't know what I am going to wear!!! I'll probably end up going to the gym since something always goes wrong on Valentine's Day between Ben and me. And if I do go to the gym it will be nice and empty too, I should know, I've been to the gym on Valentine's Day.

I wouldn't mind celebrating Valentine's Day next week. It would be less stressful and less crowded. I need to do my homework earlier so Ben and I can enjoy this week, if we do go out.      

My CSET results are in. I don't want to look!!! Maybe I'll look tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment