Monday, February 9, 2015

Lucky Streak???

Last week was a good week, I think. I finally got my work paycheck so I can pay off the rest of my bills. I'm doing better about buying things online. I also won 2 dollars from Kmart so I was able to buy nail polish for Valentine's Day. I also got $4 to use on jewelry and $5 for clothes. I bought some socks since I couldn't find any blouses that had store pickup but I can never have enough socks, lol. So that made my week. I also got a coupon for $4 to use for fish décor or treat from Petco for one of my fish's birthday, so I am excited about that.

I did buy the gourd bird box for Ben, since I had $5 that were expiring that day. It was a lot bigger then I expected, it's big. I should of gotten the smaller one for the Hello Kitty to fit perfectly inside. At first, I didn't know what to do with the gourd surprise because it was bigger then expected. I thought about filling it with chocolate hearts but then I worried about the Hello Kitty breaking or the chocolate melting. I did figure out what to put inside the gourd box, which is the Lego birthday cake. So that worked out well. But I am still trying to figure out how to  present the Hello Kitty mini figurine. I am pleased that the gourd was just right for the Lego Birthday cake, so hopefully Ben will like it when he gets it. I'm just going to give all his gifts from Christmas to Valentine's Day as one big present at this point. I did try to give him his Christmas present earlier but he was busy or sick when I tried.

I wonder if Ben and I will do anything for Valentine's Day? I do have some outfits ideas but I'm not stressing since we never celebrated one together, so this Valentine's Day will probably be the same. But I'll probably do my nails since I love doing my nails and I just got nail polish from Kmart. Hopefully, I am not tired on Valentine's day if I do out with Ben. I don't want to be tired while out with Ben because I was up all night finishing my homework.

My CSET results will be released at 5PM today. I'm scared because I probably didn't pass and I am going to be sad the rest of the week and my lucky streak will be over. Also, I don't know what I am going to do about school and money. I can see that ruining my Valentine's Day too. :(

I better start my homework for this week so I can go to the gym and enjoy Valentine's Day. Hopefully, I get it done on time and hopefully my CSET are not that bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment