Thursday, September 4, 2014

Clock is Ticking

The clock is ticking before class starts on Saturday morning.  My readings that I printed need to be picked tomorrow so I can read all day Friday.  I don't want to procrastinate this term!  I will do my best now not to because the readings are a lot and I need to pass my classes with a B or better.  I just hope I have a good semester, I don't want any bad experience like last term.

I finally got an agenda!  Now I can start writing down my workouts and getting organized.  I have been writing in my agenda events that I will like to go.  I think I will go to them if I can by myself and start being independent.  Sadly, I have given up hope of Ben taking me somewhere that I have been wanting to go to or having a day to ourselves, let alone a romantic evening.

Tuesday night, I texted Ben and that OkCupid guy and asked if they new anything about Wi-Fi extenders.  I'm probably going to need one for school so I thought I would ask because they are both tec savvy but no one responded.  It was also kind of late to when I texted so another reason why for no quick response.  Hours went by and no response from either one so I didn't bother to text them anymore. I figured that I was probably annoying both of them and they are busy so I haven't texted them since.  I even texted Ben that afternoon a message that said I missed him and that didn't even get a response.  I will figure out Wi-Fi extenders myself because I feel kind of bad because I feel like I am annoying them with my text messages. Apparently they noticed because both texted me last night with a response to the Wi-Fi text:

Sep 2, 2014, 9:54 PM (to Ben)
Me: Do you know anything about wifi extenders? 

Sep 4, 2014, 12;15 AM
Ben: I miss you <3
        Oh and yeah I know about wifi extenders

Sep 2, 2014, 10:12 PM (to OkCupid guy)
Me:  Do you know anything about wifi extenders? 

Sep 3, 2014, 10:12 PM
OKCupid Guy: Uhm, kind of, not really. Never have needed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment