Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Plans

I'm not sure what my plans will be for today. Ben didn't say anything last night, he just sent me an emjoi heart. Probably clean around my house and room and try to start my homework (download my readings and print them through FedEx office). Maybe look for more books to sell online, lol.  I think I am also going to apply to be a substitute teacher at the district I am hosting at. They make $120 a day and I could use all the money I can get. Next term, my units will be 7 units and I don't know if I'll have enough saved up or not. I regret spending so much money. I'm doing better. I've only bought some things for work and no more then $100 do I want to spend at a store. It sucks seeing most of my paychecks being used to pay for my store credit cards instead of being saved for future school terms. I've also shipped all my books that I sold online. So now I am just waiting to see how much I will make off of my used books. I also sold my camera my ex gave me, thank God! One less reminder of him. One website I sold my books to I made $32 so that's nice. Also, as of know I'll be getting $200 from ebates next month. And if I sub at least once a week, I can make at least $400 a month. Which was more money then my first (former) job and less work and mileage on my car. I hope to have money for Ben's birthday. I just hope I am not tired or busy next month for his birthday. I'm still not sure what I am going to do for his birthday and what I am going to get him for Valentine's Day and his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment