Sunday, January 18, 2015

Back to School

My classes just started this week and I met my host teacher this week. So far, so good. Hopefully, it doesn't turn into another hell term again. That was really stressful being a month behind and not being able to do anything about it. Anyways, Ben texted me yesterday.

Saturday, 11:56 AM
Ben: Paddington came out this weekend lol
Me: Did you see it?
15:59
Ben: No, I want to see it with you
Me: Aw lol, if you want to see it
Ben: I know you liked it lol. Are you free Monday? It's MLK day so no school or work
17:42
Me: Lol, it's more of my sister who liked it. I forgot there's no school Monday.
19:01
Ben: Haha Awww. Yeah no school it's a free day :)
Me: Lol
Ben: I miss you
Me: I miss you too
Do you think we can do Monday? Tomorrow I have to help my aunt and family move into their new house.
Me: It's fine or next week works too
Ben: Hmmm. I miss you and want to see you soon that's all.
Me: <3

I don't know what my plans will be for tomorrow. I want to see Ben but I don't want to go to the movies. I want to give him his Christmas present too. I want to do something other then go to the movies and the Pompeii exhibit just ended a week go too. :( That's what I really wanted to do with Ben. It's sweet that he remember about Paddington even though I just told him who Paddington was but I really don't want to see it. I am also really tired from the first week of school. He's also making time for me since there is no school or work tomorrow for us. It's nice he offered, but if it wasn't a holiday would he even tried. I don't know what I am going to do or say. I want to see him and there's other exhibits I want to see but I don't know if he even wants to do that or if the museums are opened tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment