Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy Birthday to Someone Else

Once again Ben forgot my unbirthday.  I give him two chances to celebrate my birthday and he never does.  I understand we were both busy but still he could at least sent me a cute birthday text.  And what really is pissing me off right now is how he was just tagged in a picture celebrating a girl's birthday.  Nor has he asked me out but keeps saying we will over winter break.  Yeah right! We didn't even hang out once in the summer when I retuned. I posted on my wall about how he forgot my birthday so maybe he will see it and figure it is about him.  Then he will ask me out but out of guilt, only this time I am going to call him out. I'm tired of this same old shit of waiting and only being asked out because of guilt. I want to be out asked genuinely.  But waiting to be asked out genuinely from Ben is like waiting for a miracle, it may or may not come. 

For the past two days he has been texting me also and asking if I got everything I wanted from Black Friday. I know he is trying to figure out what to get me for Christmas. Honestly, I really don't want anything. It is better to give then receive.  Besides, what about my birthday?! All I am asking if more time with Ben but he is always "busy."  I doubt he is also going to help me study for the CSET either or remembered that I wanted to see the Pompeii exhibit before it ends in January. If Ben claims to be my bf and a romantic, he wouldn't ask what I want. He would do something out of his heart and besides he should know I like Hello Kitty and heart jewelry or anything that has my university's logo and/or name. I guess the idea of wearing a pretty dress for Ben and going to out on a romantic date will always just be a dream...sigh... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment