Monday, October 28, 2013

Responding Back

Last night, I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of Ben and also because I had an ice coffee drink hours before.  I sent him a message of a heart at 10:59 PM and waited to hear from him but minutes then an hour went by as I was scrolling through Ifunny so then I gave up and went to wish someone a happy birthday on social media and apparently that's what got Ben's attention because then at 12:15 AM he sent me a heart message.  I thought about not responding but then it was eating me up inside wondering if I did something wrong so I sent him a message back:
 
12:15 AM
Ben: <3 
Me:  R u mad at me?
 
Ben: No! Why would you think that? :(
Me: Oh you just seemed distant?
 
Ben: No. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to.  I've been so busy!  I subbed 4 times this week and have so much homework.  I'm sorry.  You're my special someone and I don't want you to feel that way :)
Me: Oh ok I understand
 
Ben: Are you mad at me?
Me: No! I know ur busy this fall
 
Ben: I love you :)
         Did you want to FaceTime?
Me: If you want, I just need a minute
 
Ben: Yeah me too
Me: K
 
So while we were facetiming, Ben had brought up how he saw my message of happy birthday to someone on social media.  That probably got his attention since he kind of sees this person as a competitor for me, even though I was never interested in this person.  So then because of that post, Ben brought up my birthday and he said, "Speaking of birthday, someone's is coming up,"  I played it off by saying who and he said mine but I didn't feel like talking about my birthday and said how my birthday was in December but he went along with it asking me what my sign was and that I shouldn't be mad if my birthday is celebrated in December then.  So Ben does remember my birthday but like I said, I didn't want to think or talk about it.  He told me how the picture he sent me was from a indoor soccer game that he went to with a friend that I met from the wedding.  I didn't know there was an indoor league soccer team nearby.  He also did say that his mom thought I was pretty and then we just talked about school and work and then called it a night.  I feel better now and woke up feeling relaxed and my phone didn't go off to sub this morning.  It didn't rain that hard while driving to work so that was another plus.  Hopefully tomorrow is a good day too.     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment