Monday, October 27, 2014

Let It Go

I texted Ben early Friday morning saying how I needed help studying for my exam.  He responded how he was willing to help and as we ended up having a date night for Friday.  He remembered how I wanted to The Book of Life.  So we saw it.  Mind you the pictures that I saw on his profile were lingering in the back of mind.  He probably knew since he brought it up.  He asked if I was mad at him and I told him I was not.  He then asked if I was mad at him earlier this week and I told him no even though I told a little white lie.  At this point, I just happy to be with him since I had not seen him in months.  It was just nice to be with him and forget about all the problems I have been having.  He told me how he saw my post and thought it was about him since he had been at a party and there was pictures posted.  He did admit going to the party and how he went because they were high school friends and many he hadn't seen in awhile.  He said he thought that was post was about him and did not want to text me because he thought I was mad at him.  Yeah I was mad about the whole picture thing but it turns out the mermaid was one of his friends I had met at the wedding.  I feel a little better but it still suxs that we barely have date night and the only way to get his attention is to rant on fb.  But I'm just going to let things on and focus on things that really matter like school because when I am applying for jobs they are not going to care if I was having romantic issues when looking at my transcripts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment