Saturday, September 28, 2013

Every 2 Weeks

I'm a really hurt and a little pissed off at Ben right now.  I'm ignoring his messages right now.  He's sent me 4 so far.  I'm probably overacting but then again I think I have every right to be mad at him.  So on Tuesday Ben was working and I asked how work was and he never told me but then I got a message saying how Ben updated his status on social media and I immediately got excited thinking he changed his status but then I saw it was just his status and not relationship status :/  It made me a little mad seeing his status because his status was about work and when I asked him about work earlier that day he never responded.  Wednesday and Thursday passed and I still waited for him to bring up the fair since he did mention it the last time we went out how we should go but still nothing.  I'm glad I didn't print out the free ticket because that would have been a waste of ink.  Friday came and he did text me and we did have a conversation, which we hadn't done so in a while.  He told me how he went to a fundraiser and who he saw and stuff like.  I wonder if people asked for me and what are status is and if they did what he said.  I was a little hurt because it would have been nice to be invited.  Technically I was but it would have been nice to be invited by Ben.  So I waited for him to bring up the fair and he never did so I thought maybe he would later.  So when I woke up this morning I was looking forward to going to the fair with Ben.  Even if we didn't go to the fair, I wouldn't mind just doing something with him, like watching a movie or going for a walk.  I sent him a cute picture as a hint that I wanted to see him but two hours went by before he sent me a message.  By then, I was pissed off and hurt and have been ignoring him since.  Watching A Cinderella Story and listening to Simple Plan's Jet Lag is making me miss him and mad at him at the same time.  I understand he is busy and has his bro nights and wants to spend time with his friends but however it makes me a little mad and hurt when he hangs out with other people all the time and with me just whenever he can fit me in his schedule.  Seriously, it seems like we only go out every 2 to 3 weeks.  Now that he is starting school again maybe it's going to be once a month, if even.  I don't know if I want to respond back to Ben's messages.  I told myself I would after 10 but now I feel like just ignoring him for the rest of the night.

7:21PM
Ben: Aww those are my favorite! How are you?
(Really pissed off at you, that's how I feel!!!)
 
Ben: And I need U too lol
(Really?! Sure doesn't seem that way.  Maybe u just need me to show me off just like every other guy I know!)

7:37 PM
Ben: I ended up not going to the fair, it was too expensive even with the free ticket :(
(So u did remember.  I don't believe that you weren't there but whatever bc at this point I'm really pissed off at you.  Were you even going to  invite me?  And how would you know that it was expensive hhmm???  You went to another fair this summer and with a girl too you jerk!  I think he only sent me this message since I put on my social media page today "Convenient....??????")

8:24 PM
Ben: What are you up to?
(Why do you care? I waited all day for you to invite me out and you never did.  What, you have no one else to hang out with or you just want to me sure that I'm not out with anyone else?)




  

No comments:

Post a Comment