Monday, August 25, 2014

Making an Effort

So Ben is kind of making an effort when it comes to us.  Though a part of me feels like it is only because I have been on FB lately.  He has been messaging me more ever since my friend's post on my wall and when I liked his new profile picture last night.  His effort is at least a start.

Aug. 23, 2014, 9:15 PM
Ben: I miss you

Aug 23, 2014 9:50PM
Me: <3
-I wasn't sure what to say since I was still pissed off about the FB pictures, so I just sent a heart.

Ben: I get paid soon so I'm ready to take you out :) It feels good to actually be making money
-I'm not holding my breath on this.  I have heard this many times how we are going to out soon but we never do.  And it is not like we need to go some where that cost money.  We can go for a hike for example. 

Aug 24, 2014, 7:01 PM
Ben: <3
         I went swimming today! (Also included a picture of him by a pool.)
-I didn't respond to this message because that text told me he was free.  He could of invited me out someone but nope.  After this, I spent some time on FB, liking and commenting on things.  I even liked his new profile picture but it was also to send a message that I do look at your profile. 

Aug. 24, 2014, 9:55 PM
Me: <3

Aug. 24, 2014,  10:38 PM
Ben: <3
        What are you doing? We should FaceTime
-I'm surprised he actually suggested this.  I can't remember the last time we FaceTime and he has work in the morning.  I wished we did but I was dead asleep and saw his messages hours later.  Besides, he has had so many chances to FaceTime me and now he decides to try.  Why not when I first came back from vacation?!

Aug. 24, 2014, 11:17 PM
Ben: I miss you

Aug. 24, 2014, 11:53 PM
Ben: I love you

Ben is showing more of an effort to me.  I also feel a little guilty that he feels he has to save money but then again he does go out with other people! He also told me that his mom broke her leg, so I do feel guilty about that.  He is probably taking care of her since she can't work and doing things for her.  I hope Ben is really being sincere and making an effort because he wants to and not because of what goes on in FB.  

No comments:

Post a Comment