Saturday, March 16, 2013

Guy Code: Dating Profile Pix

Another guy code guys should follow is there dating profile and how simple/basic is key and etiquette to things such as messaging and profile picture. It annoys me when I get messages from ppl with more then one picture on their profile. Some guys will have single pictures of them which helps eliminate guessing who they are in the picture but some don't even post a single picture but instead post pictures with groups of people which I ignore b/c I 'm not going to waste my time talking to someone I don't even know what they look like even though there is a crop button where they could crop themselves so ppl like me have an idea of who they are. Also, guys who post pictures with girl annoys me too. Really now?! You expect me to message back with girls all over their pictures, even their profile. They may be just your friend but do I know that, no! For all I know they could be an ex (seen that before), a girl who is your friend that you have secretly been in love with forever but is dating another guy (or vice versa), your looking for another person to join you and your partner in some kinky thing (been message that b4) or whatever. My opinion is, no girls in your pictures please, I don't have any guys in my pictures and I don't want to wonder who are these girls and why are they in your picture/s. I once had this guy who messaged me b/c we were from the same city. Looking at his profile, this person had no pictures posted nor nothing written, just what they were looking for. I didn't messaged back but this online dating site lets you know when someone is looking at your profile so of course this person knew I was looking at their profile and messaged me back how if I wanted he could e-mail me some pixs, which creeped me out and I blocked him. Why didn't he just upload the pictures in the first place?!
 
Many guys always comment to me how my pictures are blurry but it doesn't bother me b/c I too am guilty of judging how people look in their pictures and what they have written on their profile. While many guys complain about how blurry my pictures are, other guys are complementing me on how I look in my pictures which I sometimes question b/c even I know my pictures aren't the best. I know a lot of guys are looking for an easy hookup or are just desperate which I am not the girl for any of those. I'm just looking to meet new people and see what happens, which is usually we talked for a while and then fizzle out. Only once did I met someone in person as you may recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment