Saturday, February 16, 2013

Back to the WWW.

Since I have not heard from Ben since Friday morning and I am now questioning where we stand I went back to my online dating profile. Being broken hearted and an aspiring anthropologist I logged back on. I hadn't been on it in a while and I messaged a few ppl who messaged me and noticed a lot of ppl who did messaged me before deleted their profile. Maybe they deleted bc they didn't find success in time for V-Day. I was going to delete it after V-Day and/or if Ben had ever DTR with us but he has never and it makes me question his true feelings. I even messaged 10 other guys but so far I have only heard back from 2. I'm nvr successful really when I messaged guys. I once messaged a few anthropology ppl bc I wanted to meet and have more anthropology friends across the world and they all messaged me back and when I messaged them back none of them messaged me back again even thou they looked at my profile. Way to support the anthropology community guys :/  Last month an anthropology major messaged me and I was excited bc anthropology majors are rare and we started talking, mostly about anthropology majoring and then he deleted his profile (or maybe he blocked me) within an hr of message. WTH?! Last night, I messaged ppl but I'm just looking for friends right now. I even changed my social networking profile pix of me (of course I had to change it to one with a guy) and confirmed friends and wrote on ppl's wall as a way of sending a message to Ben. I don't know if I'm ready to date right now bc I'm slowly mending my broken heart right now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment