Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Miracle

I'm in need of a miracle.  My break from school is almost over.  I'm a little sad because I won't be able to sub and make money but on the other hand I am moving forward with my degree.  Since I took this term off, I need to write an appeal letter for my financial aid. I pray that I get my financial aid.  However, after this term, I don't know how I'll pay for my remaining classes.  I need a summer job but I also want to go to summer school and take a class towards a certificate program.  The class would be at night though but still I am worried about money. I don't want to take another loan out.  I'm going to try and appeal for scholarships in the summer.  I would be happy if I just get one, even if it was for $20, it would be better then nothing. Hopefully Ill be able to balance my classes starting soon with the one I am currently taking online at a city college. I don't want to drop it because it is towards my certification program. Hopefully things work out and I hope Ben finds a job too.

No comments:

Post a Comment