Monday, January 18, 2016

That Time of Year Again

It's that time of year again where I start thinking about Valentine's Day and Ben's birthday. Every year it seems like we don't spend Valentine's Day together because one of us is either busy or sick. But that doesn't mean that I don't constantly think about what I would hear, what I should get for Ben, and how to fix my nails. I am already thinking and planning but I'm willing to bet we won't spend Valentine's Day or his birthday together. Last Valentine's Day I was sick and I didn't really make an effort with his birthday because I was mad at him and was at the gym while he was out and about celebrating with his friends. Anyways, so what I have for Ben so far are red headphones because he is like me and goes through headphones like crazy and he can use them when we talk on the phone or FaceTime. I just also ordered him Pokémon cards from Kohls, I got him two sets since it was buy one get one 50%. I just came across it last night and knew it was perfect for Ben because he likes Pokémon among other things. Those would probably be his birthday gifts, as for Valentine's Day, I'm still working on it, maybe a red Betta fish, lol, but then I might want to keep it and I don't know how well he would take care of it. I'll find something like I always do. I just don't want it to break my piggybank or distract me from work and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment