Monday, January 25, 2016

Found It

So I found what I am going to give Ben for his birthday and Valentine's Day. So for his birthday, some red headphones, I think I mentioned them before and 2 packs of Pokémon cards.  Then I found on eBay, a pokeball with a heart, which I'm sure has a name. It opens and closes. So the last few days I have been searching for something to put in it for Valentine's Day and so over the weekend I saw online that Hop Topic had Pokémon couple bracelets that say, "I choose you" on them. It was perfect to put inside the pokeball. Hopefully the pokeball comes in time for Valentine's Day. I also got him a wallet with various types of Eeve evolved on it. They also had 20% online so that was nice but shipping cost $4.99. I could of opted to pick up in store but there really isn't a Hot Topic near me. There is one by my work but it is still out of the way and I don't know when Ill be able to stop by and pick it up and the cost of gas is the same anyways. I was also going to get him a Hello Kitty birthday Beanie Baby, like I say I am going to every year but I am happy with what I got him. I hope everything comes in on time. Now I don't have to worry about his birthday and Valentine's Day until next year.

So Ben's Valentine's Day plan is for us to have dinner after hours at an aquarium on February 12th. So that will be nice and romantic since I had my prom their and this time I have a date. Hopefully I can go and neither one of us gets sick. I just need to figure out what to wear. Casual nice? Formal? Semi-formal?     

No comments:

Post a Comment