Friday, September 4, 2015

Hopeful

I'm trying to remain hopeful because I am in deep sh*t right now it feels like.  Classes start next week and I'm not enrolled. I didn't pass all the test I needed for the fall term so I decided to add a program. I finally passed one of the three test I need and I passed the one I thought I would never pass so now I am hopefully I will pass the other two by the end of the year.  Anyways, I thought you just needed to sign the application to add the program and that was it. Nope, I was WAY WRONG. That is just part of it. While trying to register for classes last week I found out that you have to submit a written essay as well. I just submitted it today, which was two days later then what I was aiming for. I finished it yesterday but when I was trying to submit it, I saw that it could only be up to 250 words and my essay was over 600 words. so this morning I spent 40 minutes editing it to exactly 250 words.  After I submitted my essay, I  was checking the essay prompt to make sure I answered it all and I think I responded to the wrong one.  Hopefully I didn't or they don't notice or let it slide.  The only thing that was different from the other prompt was the second question but I feel like I kind of answered it in my essay but with my luck, they won't see it that way. 

 I saw once class was closed already so I am nervous about next week because I really don't know what is going to happen or if I am even going to be enrolled this fall in school.  I keep praying to St. Jude that all will be well for me in the end and I get a miracle where I am cleared to register for classes, I get the classes I need, and I don't have any issues with financial aid. Please St. Jude pray for a miracle for me. Give me something to believe in.  This is my fault though. I should of taken care of this last month instead of waiting till the last minute. Had I made sure I was cleared earlier, I would of known I needed to write an essay and maybe by now I would of been register for classes.  I am dreading next week...sigh... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment