Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Forever Young

I went to the mall today and when I entered the mall I heard Forever Young playing. It was a sign since lately I keep playing music scenes from Tres Metros Sobre El Cielo (3MSC), such as the intro, the club scene, and of course the dance scene where Forever Young was playing. As I was getting for the mall, I sprayed my version of Don Algodon's Sweet and Sexy (I sprayed a Philosophy perfume) since on eBay its around $40 for a small bottle from Spain and maybe for my birthday I will treat myself and buy one. Hopefully it smells nice. Anyways, I thought it was sign. Maybe it was going to be one of those days when you know something good is going to happen but nope it was an ordinary day but I'm not complaining because there's always tomorrow. I also plan on buying the DVD for my birthday too lol and the sequal!

So hopefully I see Ben tomorrow. He is definitely making more of an effort to see me. He helped me study for my test and he wanted to go to the fair last week but I had some homework to work on so we are going to try and go to the fair tomorrow and hopefully I feel 3MSC.

No comments:

Post a Comment